If you’re either expecting or already a fairly new parent and care for a guy’s take on these topics, you’re in the right place.
My goal with this blog is to promote father’s involvement in (early) childhood and help new dads navigate the perilous waters of new parenthood.
I’m nothing close to being an expert in this field – I’m a recent first-time dad myself. However I am passionate about being actively involved in raising our tiny nipper so she can become happy, healthy and confident (little) girl.
In this blog I’m going to share MY opinion on what it takes to be a dad, my wins and fails, accomplishments and struggles as a parent, and hopefully have some funny stories to tell as well. Check out Brand New Father Podcast if you want to get extra insights from fellow dads and experts in the field!
So, let’s get started.
Here are my top 3 blog posts before our baby made her grand debut:
- Getting the news that I’m becoming a father, and 4 things I learned from it
- Does being an involved father pay off?
- Biggest lie other parents may tell you: kids make you happier!
The 3 most popular blog posts after her birth:
- #1 mistake we made as new parents and how we fixed it
- 10 tips for new dads: How to survive the new mom
- My paternity leave experience and 5 reasons why I believe every dad should take one
The 3 most popular podcast episodes so far:
- Interview with Brian “The Birth Guy” Salmon
- Interview with Matt Schneider of the CityDadsGroup.com
- Interview with Eric Davis, a former Navy SEAL sniper instructor
Subscribe to my Blog
Before I’ll let you go I’d like to invite you to subscribe to my newsletter to make sure you don’t miss my newest blog posts. You can unsubscribe at any time. Just enter the details below:
Thanks for being here…
Writing this blog has helped me so much in becoming a better parent and connect with fellow dads around the world. With that being said, I wouldn’t be doing it with no readers. So, I just wanted to thank you one more time for being my (extra) motivator.
If in doubt, don’t be shy and drop me a message. I’m just a regular guy 🙂
All the best and see you around!
Join the BNF podcast newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest podcast episodes on your email.